Gifts received through the generosity of individuals, private foundations, and public entities are used by Grace Health to provide health care to the underserved in our community. Grace Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides services for people who have Medicaid, Medicare, commercial insurance or no insurance. We believe that all individuals have the right to considerate service at all times with recognition of their personal dignity regardless of their ability to pay. Learn more about the population we serve.
What your gift does
Although, Grace Health receives funding from the government and through various grants that we apply for, your gifts will help us in many ways:
- provide more health education materials and purchase books for our Reach Out and Read programs
- make more oral health supplies, equipment and testing supplies available for un(der)insured patients
- provide more interpretation services
- or, you may give to the Grace Health Endowment Fund which will one day provide us with enough support to pay for special projects without using general funds
We appreciate your help to continue meeting increasing needs in our community.
What you can do
- Mail your check (make payable to “Grace Health”) to 181 West Emmett Street, Battle Creek, MI 49037
- Use your employer’s (or your spouse’s employer’s) matching gift form. This will allow you to increase the amount of your gift. Please send the form with your check.
- Grace Health also has an endowment fund through Battle Creek Community Foundation to which gifts may be given.
- Use PayPal to safely and conveniently provide your gift to Grace Health.