Effective January 10, 2022 – Appointment Update
If you are having any of the following symptoms:
- Fever in last 24 hours
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
BEFORE coming to the office for an appointment, call Grace Health at (269) 965-8866 and ask to talk with a nurse.
When coming for an appointment, we ask that you only bring 1 visitor.
Effective October 15, 2021 – Temporarily Closed to Some Appointment Types
Thank you for choosing Grace Health. We are currently adjusting our schedules due to demand and prioritizing the most urgent patient care. We appreciate your patience as we are not regularly scheduling for the appointments listed below.
- Annual Physical Exams (including OB/GYN)
- Well-Child Checks for patients older than 5 years of age
- If a child under 5 years of age is overdue for their 4-year Well-Check Check, we will still schedule it.
- If a child is 5 years of age or older and needs a Well-Child Check for school purposes ONLY, we will still schedule it.
- We will not be scheduling new patient Well-Child Checks for children 5 years of age or older
- Sports Physicals – limited availability at school clinics only. School-based locations include Battle Creek Central High School, Springfield Middle School and Lakeview High School
Although we are not currently scheduling these appointments, we will be in the future. We can add you to our recall list. This will allow us to contact you once we can accommodate more well care.