Appointment Scheduling Information
We have 24/7 access to a nurse and same-day appointments.
Have you heard the news? Michigan will be restarting Medicaid eligibility renewals.
Don’t lose your Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan, or MIChild Coverage. Get ready to renew now!
- Update your address, phone number, and e-mail address. You can check your information online at michigan.gov/mibridges
- Check your mail or text message for a letter from MDHHS
- To keep your coverage, you may need to complete a renewal form
To view Michigan Medicaid flyer for more details click here
There will also be changes coming to the Food Assistance Program (FAP) benefits.
View the 2023 MDHHS Food Assistance Program flyer for more details regarding the upcoming changes.
We want to respect your time and get you in and out of your appointment quickly. To help your appointment go smoothly, you may either check in before your appointment or check in when you arrive.
To Pre Check-In:
- When making an appointment, let scheduling know you want to receive text and e-mail communications.
- You will receive a Check-in e-mail or text before your appointment.
- Follow the link provided in the e-mail or text to complete your Check-in tasks.
- Present your Check-in code at the Grace Health reception desk when you arrive for your appointment.
To Check-In On-Site at Grace Health:
- Arrive early: Please allow extra time to register if this is your first visit. If you need help with insurance coverage or billing arrangements, our Patient Account Representative can help you. Please allow extra time for that, too.
- When you check in: You will be asked to verify your current address and telephone number. It is very important that we have this information in case we need to contact you to follow-up on a medical problem. Please be sure to let us know if your address or telephone number changes.
For all appointments, please bring:
- Photo ID and insurance card; copies will be made for our records.
- Bottles of all current prescription medications, vitamins, supplements, and any other over-the-counter pills.
Please call to cancel or reschedule if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
New Patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at their first visit.
See how Grace Health uses technology and our
resources to help you achieve better health.
Our goal is to provide patients with an appointment when they need it. When a patient does not keep an appointment (or “no-shows”), it takes away from another person who needs to be seen. Patients who no-show 2 appointments in a 12-month period will not be able to schedule appointments in advance.
Grace Health has a new policy to provide patients with access to health care in ways that work for them.
- Advanced scheduling is available if you have not missed 3 appointments in a 12-month period.
- After 6-months, if you have kept all your appointments, you may again schedule in advance.
- Same-day appointments with your primary care provider (PCP), if possible, or with another provider in your PCP’s neighborhood.
We understand there are reasons that may keep you from coming to your appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment:
- Call us. Your health care is important to us. Call if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- We are here to help. Tell us why you are unable to keep your appointment. We will work with you to try and find a solution.
Payment is required at the time of service and may be made by cash, check, money order, VISA, Discover, or MasterCard. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and are enrolled with many different HMO and private insurance plans. Our Patient Accounts Representative will complete and file insurance claims on your behalf. You are responsible for any unpaid balance or non-covered services.
Sliding Fee Discount
We offer a discount program through a grant from the Public Health Service, Department of Health and Human Services. This is a sliding fee discount with nominal patient responsibility for uninsured patients, which means payment according to one’s income level and family size. Please ask to speak with a Patient Accounts Representative to see if you qualify.
Billing Questions? Call (269) 441-3456 to speak with one of our Patient Accounts Representatives.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
E-mail us to request your Good Faith Estimate or to ask any questions.
Community Health Center Quality Recognition (CHQR)
Grace Health, Inc., Battle Creek, Michigan
© 2021 Grace Health – Grace Health receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. Privacy Statement