Grace Health – Pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy located at the West entrance on the 1st floor. Anyone may have a prescription filled. Our pharmacy is open to both patients and the community. We accept most insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid.
Since Grace Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center, our pharmacy is eligible for discounts, and we pass these savings on to you, our patient. Through Grace Health’s Sliding Fee Discount program, prescription costs can be reduced for Center patients who are income eligible. Prescriptions can even be filled while you wait.
Our pharmacists and staff are happy to answer your questions and work with you to meet your pharmaceutical needs.
Phone: (269) 441-6774
Fax: (269) 441-6775
Hours: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm Monday – Friday
Grace Health has various options available for you to easily refill your prescriptions. You may:
- Call us at (269) 441-6774
- Download the RefillRx app on your phone and enter the prescription number or scan the bar code
- Go to www.refillrx.com – for the first time you will need to register. To register, enter our zip code (49037) and the last 4-digits of our phone number (6774) to select Grace Health Pharmacy. Follow the instructions on the screen to register and request your prescription refill
- Stop by the pharmacy and talk with one of our staff
Sign Up for Text, Phone, or Email Alerts
Grace Health – Pharmacy will call or text you on your cell phone or send you an email to let you know your prescription is ready to be picked up. Once you activate this service by talking with one of our Pharmacy staff, you will receive your chosen reminder if you forget to pick up a prescription.
Grace Health’s Resource Specialists can help if you have no prescription coverage or if you simply cannot afford your medications. Cost reductions through Grace Health’s Sliding Fee Discount program are available for patients who are income eligible.
Grace Health Pharmacy is now providing free delivery within a 15-mile radius of Grace Health. Deliveries will also be made in Albion. Our pharmacy staff will deliver your prescription to any location you would like – home, work, etc. This free delivery service is available to everyone (both Grace Health and non-Grace Health patients) Monday – Thursday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm and Friday 1:00 – 3:00 pm. Since our drivers do not carry cash, we ask that payments be made via credit card or check. Call Grace Health Pharmacy at (269) 441-6774 for more details.
Disposal of Unwanted Medications
Grace Health Pharmacy is approved as a collecting pharmacy, allowing for safe disposal of unwanted medications. The Red Med Box is located within Grace Health Pharmacy’s waiting area.
The following items can be placed in the Red Med Box:
- Expired and unused medications
- Over the counter medications
- Cold and flu medication
- Vitamins and herbal supplements
- Medication samples
- Pet medications
- Medicated ointment / lotion / drops
- Unopened Epi-Pens
- Liquid medications
The following item cannot be placed in the Red Med Box:
- Needles / lancets / syringes
- IV bags
- Bloody or infectious waste
- Hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, etc.
- Business waste
- Empty containers
- Personal care products
- Used Epi-Pens
- Aerosol cans
- Electronic devices (diabetes testers, etc.)
Our Pharmacists are available to talk with you regarding any questions may have regarding your medications.