Grace Health Pharmacy is open to the entire community. You do not need to be a patient of Grace Health to use our services. We participate with most commercial insurances, Medicare, and Medicaid. Our knowledgeable pharmacists and staff are here to answer your questions and meet all your medication needs. We also have a large selection of the most requested common over-the-counter medications, vitamins, supplements and other health care supplies priced just above our cost.
Grace Health has various options available for you to easily refill your prescriptions. You may:
- Download the RefillRx app on your phone and enter the prescription number or scan the bar code
- Go to www.refillrx.com – for the first time you will need to register. To register, enter our zip code (49037) and the last 4-digits of our phone number (6774) to select Grace Health Pharmacy. Follow the instructions on the screen to register and request your prescription refill
- Stop by the pharmacy and talk with one of our staff
Sign Up for Text, Phone, or Email Alerts
Grace Health – Pharmacy will call or text you on your cell phone or send you an email to let you know your prescription is ready to be picked up. Once you activate this service by talking with one of our Pharmacy staff, you will receive your chosen reminder if you forget to pick up a prescription.
Are you a Grace Health patient and concerned about being able pay for your prescription? Talk with our staff. We will work with you to see if you qualify for any discount programs.
- Grace Health’s Sliding Fee Discount is available for patients who are income eligible.
- Grace Health’s Community Health Workers can help if you have no prescription coverage or if you simply cannot afford your medications.
- Grace Health Pharmacy partners with the Salvation Army of Calhoun County for additional assistance for qualifying patients.
Personalized Medication Packaging
Grace Health’s Personalized Medication Packaging is a free service available for anyone using our pharmacy – both Grace Health patients and non-Grace Health patients. One of our pharmacists will sit down with you to review how you take your medications and help organize them appropriately. Each pouch tells you the date and time of day medication is to be taken to ensure there are no missed doses or extra doses taken. Packs are easy to open and can be color coded by time of day.
Walk-ins are welcome for patients needing any of the following immunizations:
- Shingles – available year-round
- Pneumonia – available year-round
- Flu – available only during flu season
Grace Health Pharmacy is now providing free, next-day delivery within a 20-mile radius of Grace Health. Our delivery area includes: Marshall, Bellevue, Olivet, Nashville, Dowling, Hickory Corners, Richland, Augusta, Gull Lake, Scotts, East Leroy, Athens, Union City, Burlington, and Tekonsha. We will also make deliveries to Albion. Our pharmacy staff will deliver your prescription to any location you would like – home, work, etc. This free delivery service is available to everyone (both Grace Health and non-Grace Health patients) Monday – Friday 9:30 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Since our drivers do not carry cash, we ask that payments be made via credit card or check. Call Grace Health Pharmacy at (269) 441-6774 for more details.
Disposal of Unwanted Medications
Grace Health Pharmacy is approved as a collecting pharmacy, allowing for safe disposal of unwanted medications. The Red Med Box is located within Grace Health Pharmacy’s waiting area.
The following item can be placed in the Red Med Box:
- Expired and unused medications
- Over the counter medications
- Cold and flu medication
- Vitamins and herbal supplements
- Medication samples
- Pet medications
- Medicated ointment / lotion / drops
- Unopened Epi-Pens
- Liquid medications
The following item cannot be placed in the Red Med Box:
- Needles / lancets / syringes
- IV bags
- Bloody or infectious waste
- Hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, etc.
- Business waste
- Empty containers
- Personal care products
- Used Epi-Pens
- Aerosol cans
- Electronic devices (diabetes testers, etc.)
Community Health Center Quality Recognition (CHQR)
Grace Health, Inc., Battle Creek, Michigan
Grace Health receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. Privacy Statement