To make a payment the following options are available:
- To pay now, click here
- Use the Patient Portal to make a payment
- Pay in person while at Grace Health
- Call our Patient Accounts Representatives at (269) 441-3456
- Mail your payment to: Grace Health, P.O. Box 33771, Detroit, MI 48232-3771
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I talk with? Call Patient Accounts at (269) 441-3456 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
- Do I have to pay my entire bill in one payment? No we have payment options. Call (269) 441-3456 to talk with one of our Patient Accounts Representatives to discuss payment options.
- What are my options for payment?
- A budget plan can be set up with one of Patient Accounts Representatives.
- A Patient Accounts Representative will work with you to see if you qualify for a Sliding Fee Discount.
- What is a Sliding Fee Discount? We offer a discount program through a grant from the Public Health Service, Department of Health and Human Services. This is a sliding fee discount with nominal patient responsibility for uninsured patients, which means payment according to one’s income level and family size. Please ask to speak with a Patient Accounts Representative to see if you qualify.
Sliding Fee Discount Form
Sliding Fee Discount Application
Aplicación para el Programa de Descuento
181 West Emmett Street
CALL: 269.965.8866 | Get Directions
115 Market Place
CALL: 517.629.6540 | Get Directions
Providing patient-centered healthcare with excellence in quality, service, and access.
Donations to Grace health
Community Health Center Quality Recognition (CHQR)
Grace Health, Inc., Battle Creek, Michigan
© 2021 Grace Health – Grace Health receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. Privacy Statement