The Physical Therapists at Grace Health are musculoskeletal and movement specialists trained to diagnose and treat the following conditions (list is not all inclusive):
- Back pain – Stenosis, Herniated Disc, Sciatica, Sacroiliac dysfunctions, Radiculopathy, Scoliosis, Torticollis, Headaches/Concussion, Thoracic/rib pain, and Postoperatively.
- TMJ/TMD (Tempo-mandibular Disorders)
- Shoulder pain – Rotator Cuff injuries, Adhesive capsulitis, Tendonitis, Sprains/Strain, Bursitis, Impingement, Subluxation/Dislocation, Postoperatively.
- Elbow/Wrist pain – Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow/Golfer’s Elbow, Carpal Tunnel, Fractures, Arthritis.
- Hip pain – Femoral Acetabular Impingement (FAI), Strains, Tendonitis, Bursitis, Iliotibial band syndrome, Postoperative.
- Knee pain – Arthritis, Shin Splints, Sprains, ACL injury/repair, Meniscus Tear, Patellofemoral syndromes, Tendonitis, Postoperative (knee replacement)
- Ankle/Foot pain – Sprains/Strains, Bunion, Achilles tear/repair, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Postoperative.
- Balance/Vestibular Disorders – Fall Prevention, Vertigo/Dizziness, Balance Disorders, Neuropathy, Gait disorders.
- Women’s Health/Pelvic Floor Therapy
During your initial evaluation with the Physical Therapist, you will fill out paperwork to help the Therapist understand your needs. The Physical Therapist will meet with you to discuss your goals, what you expect to gain from physical therapy, how your goals can be reached and what your treatment plan will be.
Grace Health’s Physical Therapy team uses conventional physical therapy tools to help ease your pain which may include massage, manual therapy, ice and heat, Iontophoresis, Kinesiology taping, ultrasound, traction and electrical stimulation.
It is important that you can move and exercise safely and comfortably during your treatments. Please wear relaxed clothing. Please do not wear sandals, high heels, or flip flops. If you have long hair, you may wish to wear it in a ponytail.
Our goal is to restore your highest level of function through personalized physical therapy treatment to get you back to living a full and active life.
Hours: Monday and Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm; Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; and Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Phone: (269) 441-6812