Eric W. Macleod, Ph.D., L.P.
Dr. Macleod provides behavioral health counseling, crisis interventions, assessment and diagnosis to patients from medical providers and communicates with primary care providers and community referral organizations about patient issues while maintaining confidentiality.
- B.A. Criminal Justice – Western Michigan University
- M.A. Counseling Psychology – Western Michigan University
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology – Western Michigan University
- Psychologist-Full Michigan License-Doctoral
- Joined Grace Health in 2005
- Individual, Couples, and Family Counseling
- ADHD Assessment
- Men’s Health
- Mood Instability
- Disruptive Behavior
- Anger Management
- Treats all ages
I have worked for many years at Grace Health, providing counseling services to many wonderful people who face significant life challenges. I offer my patients a skilled and seasoned professional who will listen with compassion, but without judgment or bias. I hope to provide patients a new perspective and tools to live life with purpose and achievable goals. While working with patients I also hope to impart a sense of optimism and joy so they can live their best possible lives.
Eric Macleod, PhD, LP