Yes, we have changed our name but that’s the only thing that is different. Just as before you, our patients, come first and remain our #1 priority.
Why did we change our name? For a few reasons . . .
- The name, Grace Health, clarifies our identity and highlights our mission.
- Grace Health removes any confusion that arises between our health center and others in the surrounding area and state.
- Having the word “grace” as part of our name serves as a constant reminder of who we are, what we do and how we do it.
- It means we provide health care to you and all our patients with kindness, being thoughtful and considerate, decent, merciful and benevolent.
- Also, it reflects our growth since 1986 when we opened:
- We are a Federally Qualified Health Center.
- We’ve continually added services so that you can get all the health care you need with us: OB/GYN, primary health care, internal medicine, ENT (ear, nose and throat), audiology, dental care and behavioral health.
- We expanded and renovated our Battle Creek facility in 2006 and 2010 and opened a new OB/GYN center in 2014.
Yes, we changed our name, but our heart and soul remain in service to you, our patients, and the community.
We strive to improve your life and the lives of all our patients through
- Our services.
- Our partnership with you and our other patients to help you all become more knowledgeable and responsible for your own health.
- Our commitment to your wellness –emotional, physical and spiritual.
We are the largest health care provider in Calhoun County and offer you, our other patients and the community quality, compassionate care in a warm, inviting, state-of-the-art facility.