Call the location nearest you to schedule an appointment:
181 West Emmett Street
Battle Creek, MI 49037-2963
Albion (Dental Services Only)
115 Market Place
Albion, MI 49224-1767
To help your appointment go smoothly please:
Arrive early: Please allow extra time to register if this is your first visit. If you need help with insurance coverage or billing arrangements, our Patient Account Representative can help you. Please allow extra time for that, too.
Please bring with you to every appointment:
- Photo ID and insurance card; copies will be made for our records.
- Bottles of all current prescription medications, vitamins, supplements, and any other over-the-counter pills.
Did you know 92% of Grace Health patients seen in the office in 2016 had a complete medication list in their medical record? Help us keep your medication list up to date. Please bring all your medications, vitamins, and supplements to your office visits.
When you check in: You will be asked to verify your current address and telephone number. It is very important that we have this information in case we need to contact you to follow-up on a medical problem. Please be sure to let us know if your address or telephone number changes.
Please call to cancel or reschedule if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
Our goal is to provide patients with an appointment when they need it. When a patient does not keep an appointment (or “no-shows”), it takes away from another person who needs to be seen. Patients who no-show 3 appointments in a 12-month period will not be able to schedule appointments in advance.
Grace Health has a new policy to provide patients with access to health care in ways that work for them.
- Advanced scheduling is available if you have not missed 3 appointments in a 12-month period.
- After 6-months, if you have kept all your appointments, you may again schedule in advance.
- Same-day appointments with your primary care provider (PCP), if possible, or with another provider in your PCP’s neighborhood.
- Walk-in appointments during scheduled walk-in hours.
We understand there are reasons that may keep you from coming to your appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment:
- Call us. Your health care is important to us. Call if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- We are here to help. Tell us why you are unable to keep your appointment. We will work with you to try and find a solution.
Payment is required at the time of service and may be made by cash, check, money order, VISA, Discover, or MasterCard. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and are enrolled with many different HMO and private insurance plans. Our Patient Accounts Representative will complete and file insurance claims on your behalf. You are responsible for any unpaid balance or non-covered services.
Sliding Fee Discount
We offer a discount program through a grant from the Public Health Service, Department of Health and Human Services. This is a sliding fee discount with nominal patient responsibility for uninsured patients, which means payment according to one’s income level and family size. Please ask to speak with a Patient Accounts Representative to see if you qualify.
General Forms (Formularios Generales)
Pediatric Forms (Formularios de Pediatría)
Dental Health History