At Grace Health, we provide quality health care with the belief that all individuals have the right to considerate service at all times with recognition of their personal dignity.
Our vision is to be one of the leading primary health providers in the area, expanding our services to reach additional community members. Our reputation is that we provide 100% access with 0% disparities in health care delivered. In order to accomplish this, we work to be trusted by patients, a valued partner in the community, and creators of positive change.
Trusted by Patients to Meet Their Needs
Our clinic provides a respectful, safe, trusted, innovative environment in which people explore health issues and improve their well-being through interaction with our staff and others from the community. Our providers reach people where they are. We provide health care in places throughout the community to meet specific needs of groups of people. We combine the strengths of technology with irreplaceable personal contact to create even more effective provider/patient relationships.
A Valued Partner in the Community
We are a valued partner in the community as both a leader and a participant in addressing community health issues. We contribute to the community by being a leading health education center. We provide classes based on the most current information available.
We are a model for other clinics with our innovations in pilot health care programs and clinic operations. We form collaborative relationships with both public and private organizations. We have an entrepreneurial spirit but exercise it in partnership with others.
Creators of Positive Change
We are a catalyst for positive change in the community, working with others to get things done for the good of the whole. As community dynamics and needs change, the Grace Health changes to meet those needs. We adapt well to emerging trends in health care. Even when we are doing a great job, we look for ways in which we can continuously remain relevant and offer new programs. At the same time, we persist with our practices when we know them to be most effective.
Our work is guided by key values:
Our Relationship with the People We Serve:
- The patient always comes first. We are dedicated to patient care.
- We treat each person with respect and dignity.
- We are compassionate listeners. We hear the issues of our patients, respect them, and do everything in our power to help.
- We provide patient-centered service. People who come to the Grace Health can expect polite, friendly helpful staff members who relate to each person as an individual, recognizing their history, relationships, culture, and needs. We go the extra mile to meet their expectations.
- We keep ourselves well educated so that we can apply new developments in our fields. We use innovative approaches to health care and customer service.
- The diverse people who come to Grace Health see themselves reflected in our work. We seek diversity in our staff and value their abilities to enhance communication with patients. We create a clinic physical environment that reflects diversity. We actively engage in multiple cultures in the community.
- We seek direction from patients through their guidance as members of our Board; we seek direction from other contacts using multiple methods.
- We believe that patients deserve to have timely access to health care and that our systems should reflect this value.
Our Approach to Health Care
- We care for the whole person, see the complexity of each person’s life, and believe that addressing a broad range of human needs is the best way to improve a person’s health.
- We continuously examine the services we provide and what is needed in the community. We look for cracks in the health care system, fill those, and move to fill new ones. When other community resources develop to address those needs, we make intentional decisions to apply our resources differently.
- We believe that providing high quality, accessible health care is our reason for being. We seek to be a model for other community health centers.
- We use a team approach to providing health care, and involve the patient as part of our team.
Our Relationship with the Community
- We have a commitment to serving the community and providing open access to Grace Health for all community members.
- Involvement by our staff in the community enhances our ability to provide effective health care. Improving the community will improve the health of our customers.
- Partnerships with education, government, and other community organizations will multiply the resources for and the effectiveness of our work.
- By instilling confidence in our patients, they will become positive forces in the community and contribute to the health of others.
Our Work Environment
- In all we do, we actively pursue excellence and search for the next level of accomplishment.
- We bring the FISH philosophy to our work: Be there for the patient. Make their day. Choose your attitude. Have fun.
- We take pride in our work.
- We create a dynamic, forward-moving, innovative organization.
- Our integrity and ethics will never be compromised.
- We are good stewards of limited resources so that we can most effectively meet the many needs of our customers and the community. At the same time, caring for people is our primary focus.
- We are as respectful, friendly, helpful, and supportive to one another as we are to our patients. Administrators seek to treat employees in the same way that employees treat patients.
- Teamwork is central to our work. We each take the responsibility to contribute effectively to teams.
- We each are dedicated to Grace Health, to our patients, and to the community.
- We share a common mission of serving others through spirit-based leadership.
- We recognize and appreciate the contributions and accomplishments of individuals and teams.
- We seek and reward suggestions and innovation.
- We have a strong work ethic, yet we don’t stifle our individual personalities.
- Fun and humor are healthy for us and for our patients. We intentionally incorporate fun into the Grace Health environment.